Grand Canyon West Rim Above, Below, & Beyond Tour
$444.00 Per Person · Approx. 10-11 hrs
- Travel in comfort from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West Rim in a luxurious Tour Trekker with leather captain’s chairs and wide viewing windows
- See the Canyon from three vantage points: the rim, aboard a helicopter, and from the river view towards the bottom, all within one day
- Stroll along the Canyon edge and absorb the amazing vistas; take a picture!
- Experience the famous Skywalk ($25 fee at the Canyon)
- Time for more pictures with a photo stop at the Hoover Dam on the way back to Vegas
- Door-to-door luxury with free hotel pickup and drop-off
- BBQ lunch with vegetarian options, salad and various sides
- Parking and admission fees (except for Skywalk)
- Personally guided and narrated tour
- Unlimited complimentary bottled water
- Small group experience
- No children under 3 permitted on tour.
- Skywalk not included in tour price. Tickets can be purchased on site for $25.
- For Skywalk ticket purchasers, cameras and cell phones are not permitted on the Skywalk. These items can be stored onsite in lockers, free of charge, during your Skywalk visit.
- Helicopters cannot accommodate wheelchairs. This tour is not recommended for persons with mobility issues.
- Helicopter tour provided by Maverick Helicopters.
Tour Description: Tours to Grand Canyon
Fly in a state-of-the-art ECO-Star helicopter with private Canyon floor landing! Prepare to be thrilled during this one-of-a-kind adventure. You’ll start the day with hotel pick up and travel in a comfortable, custom 4X4 Tour Trekker with views of the Mojave Desert, Joshua Tree Forest, and Lake Mead along the way.
Once you reach the Grand Canyon’s West Rim, the pièce de résistance is an exhilarating helicopter flight descending 3,500 feet to an exclusive landing area 300 feet above the Colorado River! This is an up close and personal look you won’t get any other way. Your tour guide will offer you an opportunity to visit the Native American cultural exhibits of the Hualapai (pronounced Wal-lah-pie) Nation. The name means people of the tall pines, and they’ve made this area their home for many generations.
Then, it’s a comfortable drive back with a photo stop at the Hoover Dam – be sure to snap pictures of this engineering masterpiece. You’ll be safely returned to your hotel to share your day of adventure and discovery with family and friends.