Las Vegas Jeep and Helicopter Adventure
$184.00 Per Person · Approx. 4 hrs
Night tour only, tour departs Sunday – Thursday
- Don’t settle for a typical Vegas tour. Go all out with this Jeep-to-helicopter adventure.
- Snap an iconic photo in front of the famous “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” neon sign.
- Make your TV-fan friends jealous and snap a picture as you cruise by the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop, of “Pawn Stars” fame.
- Cruise Wedding Chapel Row and learn about Vegas’ infamous reputation in the wedding industry .
- Visit Fremont Street with over 12 million lights and the world’s largest video screen!
- Get an unbelievable aerial view of the bright Vegas lights during your luxury helicopter ride.
- See Vegas icons—like Stratosphere Tower, Luxor pyramid, and Bellagio’s fountains—from the air.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off at designated hotels. Call 1-888-900-4480 for locations.
- Our signature, open-air, pink Jeep Wrangler
- Personally guided and narrated tour with our highly-trained, entertaining adventure guides
- Unlimited complimentary bottled water
- Small groups providing a tailored, memorable experience
- Nevada law requires children to be properly secured in a car seat until they are at least 6 years old and 60 lbs.
- No children under 18 mos. permitted on tour.
- Price excludes 3% transportation recovery fee (required by Nevada Transportation Authority)
- Helicopter tour provided by Sundance Helicopters.
Pink Jeep Tours Bright City Lights
What could be better than exploring the Vegas bright lights of the strip in an open-air pink Jeep® Wrangler? Adding a helicopter adventure! Your tour begins at the iconic “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign that has been seen in movies for decades. We’re then off to explore other famous attractions such as the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop and Wedding Chapel Row. Next stop is the over-the-top entertainment extravaganza of Fremont Street. You’ll have time to explore and watch the spectacular light show on the world’s largest video screen with more than 12 million LED lights.
A Las Vegas experience like no other. Fly over the brightest city in the world, past Stratosphere Tower, Caesars Palace and hope for a glimpse of the Bellagio’s fountains before spotting the skyline of New York-New York and the beam atop the Luxor pyramid. From the air is the only way to experience the beauty of the Las Vegas strip in all of it’s shimmering glory.
The tour was fantastic and our guide was awesome (we both feel terrible that we can't remember the poor guys name). He was so much fun and soooooo accommodating to anything that was suggested or asked. I appreciate all his knowledge and the flexibility of this tour. I wouldn't hesitate to book with pink jeep tours again!
Alison, 17 Sep 2016
Awesome, informative and fun!
William, 06 Aug 2016
An excellent introduction to Vegas on my first night which i would highliy recommend. . Bill had a great deal of knowledge about Vegas and I ahd the chance to learn things I would otherwise not have found out about. Great to include Freemont Street on the tour and the timings of everything worked perfectly.
Rachelle, 31 Jul 2016
Las Vegas Bright Lights City Tour gives a good overview of strip and downtown. Together with very special tour guides it is a high recommended adventure.
Frank, 19 Jun 2016
It was a fantastic way to look around Las Vegas if you have limited time, if you have a longer stay it gives some great ideas on what to include in your holiday
Nigel, 05 Jun 2016