Las Vegas Bright Lights City Tour
$79.00 Per Person · Approx. 3.5 hrs
Night tour only, tour departs Sunday – Thursday
- When the sun sets, the party begins, on this night tour of glittering Las Vegas.
- Drive down the Strip and take in the sights, sounds—and of course, lights!— of this iconic city.
- Hear history, fun facts, and urban legends from your entertaining, highly trained tour guide.
- Get a picture next to the famous “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” neon sign.
- Drive past the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop, of “Pawn Stars” fame, for another great photo op.
- Drive along Wedding Chapel Row and watch for couples visiting the many (many!) wedding spots.
- See historic Fremont Street—brought to life with fabulous, high-tech light and sound displays.
- Learn about the planning and architecture of some of the city’s most famous hotels and casinos.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off at designated hotels. Call 1-888-900-4480 for locations.
- Concierge choice for ‘Best Ground Tour’ 5 years running
- Our signature, open-air, pink Jeep Wrangler with open-air views
- Personally guided and narrated tour with our highly-trained, entertaining adventure guides
- Unlimited complimentary bottled water
- Small groups providing a tailored, memorable experience
- Nevada law requires children to be properly secured in a car seat until they are at least 6 years old and 60 lbs.
- No children under 18 mos. permitted on tour.
- Price excludes 3% transportation recovery fee (required by Nevada Transportation Authority )
Traveling in style is a must in Las Vegas. Our customized open-air Jeep Wrangler will pick you up right outside your Las Vegas hotel. Let the desert wind flow through your hair as you travel down the Las Vegas Strip. Your evening’s chauffeur is a professional tour guide who is an expert on all the magnificent history and urban legends of this exciting and lively town.
There’s no better way to start this Las Vegas night tour than at the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign. This famous sign has made a home in pop culture through cameo appearances in films across decades. Gather around the vibrant sign for a group photo taken by your guide.
Next stop on your Las Vegas night tour is at the Gold and Silver Pawn shop, made famous by History Channel’s “Pawn Stars” show. You’re invited to get out and have your picture taken in front of this pop-culture destination.
Las Vegas is also known as the Marriage Capital of the World. Keep your eyes open along Wedding Chapel Row for traditional and non-traditional wedding spots during your Las Vegas night tour.
The past meets the future on the Las Vegas strip’s historic Fremont Street. Experience this high tech sound and light sensation as you stroll down 5 blocks of huge animations synchronized with music in the vaulted canopy above.
Experience the architectural wonders of the city’s famous hotels and casinos including the Venetian, Caesars Palace, Mandalay Bay Resort, the Mirage Hotel, Aria, the Wynn, and Paris Las Vegas.
The tour was fantastic and our guide was awesome (we both feel terrible that we can't remember the poor guys name). He was so much fun and soooooo accommodating to anything that was suggested or asked. I appreciate all his knowledge and the flexibility of this tour. I wouldn't hesitate to book with pink jeep tours again!
Alison, 17 Sep 2016
Awesome, informative and fun!
William, 06 Aug 2016
An excellent introduction to Vegas on my first night which i would highliy recommend. . Bill had a great deal of knowledge about Vegas and I ahd the chance to learn things I would otherwise not have found out about. Great to include Freemont Street on the tour and the timings of everything worked perfectly.
Rachelle, 31 Jul 2016
Las Vegas Bright Lights City Tour gives a good overview of strip and downtown. Together with very special tour guides it is a high recommended adventure.
Frank, 19 Jun 2016
It was a fantastic way to look around Las Vegas if you have limited time, if you have a longer stay it gives some great ideas on what to include in your holiday
Nigel, 05 Jun 2016