Red Rock Canyon Classic Tour
$99.00 Per Person · Approx. 4 hrs
- See the natural side of Vegas on our incredible Red Rock Canyon tour.
- Enjoy the short drive to the canyon, learning from your expert tour guide along the way.
- Browse the Visitor Center for cool exhibits, a gift shop, and a desert tortoise habitat.
- Take in the Wilson Cliffs—3,000 ft sandstone walls that are as beautiful as they are huge.
- Get stunning, panoramic views of the surrounding Spring Mountain range and Calico Hills.
- Visit Red Rock Overlook for a photo-worthy look at the water colored landscape around you.
- Door-to-door luxury with free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking and admission fees
- Luxurious Tour Trekker where everyone rides first class
- Personally guided and narrated tour with our highly-trained, entertaining adventure guides
- Unlimited complimentary bottled water
- Small groups providing a tailored, memorable experience
- Collapsible wheelchairs acceptable when accompanied by another adult.
- Nevada law requires children to be properly secured in a car seat until they are at least 6 years old and 60 lbs.
- No children under 3 permitted on tour.
- Price excludes 3% transportation recovery fee (required by Nevada Transportation Authority)
Leave the transportation details to us. Pink Jeep Tours will pick you up from your hotel along the Las Vegas Strip. You’ll find a luxurious Tour Trekker custom-built for your comfort and ease waiting for you outside. Your chauffeur is also your personal tour guide and expert on all things Red Rock Canyon. So, how many movies and commercials were filmed at Red Rock Canyon? Your tour guide knows that answer.
That was a short drive. That’s because your Red Rock Canyon tour is only minutes away from the Strip. Before we launch into this excursion, let’s browse around the Visitor Center. Discover a desert tortoise habitat, interpretive exhibits, and a must-see gift shop that’s worth the quick shop before your adventure.
Now let’s get going. The landscape of your Red Rock Canyon tour is dominated by the towering Wilson Cliffs. Rising over 3,000 feet, this massive wall of rock is part of the Keystone Thrust and serves as a striking backdrop for today’s adventure. Cruise closer to the sandstone surface for a glimpse of ancient pictographs. Get out your camera for picturesque panoramic shots of these red, pink, orange and tan sandstone mountains.
To the east, you’ll find the Spring Mountain range soaring high above the valley. Don’t be surprised if you spot sparkling streams flowing nearby. The Spring Mountain Range earned its name for the number of springs that can be found. Notice the lush vegetation around this mountain range? That’s because the Spring Mountain Range is home to more than 600 species of plants, including ponderosa pines rooted to the top of the mountain peaks.
The colorful sandstone formations to the north of your Red Rock Canyon tour are the Calico Hills. Within these brilliantly colored hills are the vast expanses of fossilized sand dunes. These sand dunes, naturally fossilized millions of years ago, preserves ancient species and vegetation that once thrived across this valley. Along the Calico Hills’ rugged ridgelines are dozens of tanks, or tinajas, that hold pools of water crucial to its thriving wildlife and ecosystem. The striking colors of Calico Hills change as the sun moves across the sky. Orange? White? Pink? Red? You may find all these colors at different times of the day.
Last stop on your Red Rock Canyon tour is at Red Rock Overlook. Trek the paved trail up to the top of a low mountain for breathtaking views of all the natural beauty you saw close-up at Red Rock Canyon. Can you fit all the stunning landmarks of Red Rock Canyon into one picture? Ask your tour guide to snap a group shot of your gang to capture the memory of your adventure at Red Rock Canyon.
Loved the tour and the beautiful scenery. Everything was great.
James, 11 Sep 2016
It was a lot of fun and worth the money
Kara, 22 Aug 2016
Anna, 18 Aug 2016
Danielle, 28 Jun 2016
Great, felt safe , driver did a great job.
Jim, 13 Jun 2016
Christine, 06 May 2016
I loved it! My tour guide was personable and knowledgeable - a total professional. I would go on another Pink Jeep Tour in a minute!!
Rhonda, 04 May 2016
Hi my name is Indy from Toronto and to sum up our tour in one word. "Awesome" Our tour guide Bob Hall was fantastic. He was funny, knowledgeable and a great tour guide. We wanted my parents to see there was more to Las Vegas outside the Casino's. Bottom line, they loved it. It was so great that my husband told his boss and they loved it as well. Thanks Pink Jeep Tours, it was the best part of the trip along with going home with money in our pocket!!! Regards, Indira...
indira, 27 Apr 2016