Jobs in Las Vegas with Pink Jeep Tours Las Vegas
Pink Jeep Tours Las Vegas is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pink Jeep Tours has been thrilling visitors as the premier off-road excursion company in the Southwest for more than 50 years. The first Jeep tour operator in the United States, the company was founded in Sedona, Arizona in 1960 and has since become known for its “must do” rugged adventure tours through Sedona’s Red Rock Country, the Grand Canyon, Scottsdale, and Las Vegas.
Join a team of professionals who love what they do, love the product, and love working for a company that sells FUN!
A blank application form can be downloaded here: PJTLV Employment Application
Current Pink Jeep Tours Las Vegas Employment Opportunities
Pink Jeep Tours has been thrilling visitors as the premier excursion company for more than 50 years. The first Jeep tour operator in the United States, the company was founded in Sedona, Arizona in 1960 and has since become known for its “must do” rugged adventure tours through Sedona’s Red Rock Country, the Grand Canyon, Scottsdale, and Las Vegas. The Las Vegas location was added in 2001 and now has a 15 year history of providing exceptional tour experiences for the Las Vegas visitor who is interested in more than what you find just on the “strip”. Explore places like Red Rock, Death Valley, Valley of Fire, and The Grand Canyon with your guests, and give them a chance to “Experience the natural side of Vegas”.
Pink Jeep Tours is seeking Tour Guides for our Las Vegas location. As a Las Vegas Pink Jeep tours guide you work directly with our guests with providing educational and fun tours on a variety of destinations around Las Vegas. Some tours take you to Arizona and California as well. Join a great team of professionals who love what they do, love the product, and love working for a company that sells FUN!
Apply today to be considered for this exciting job opportunity. We are currently interviewing and will start a training program in late January 2017.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements
We are hiring full time Guides who are fun, safety minded, self-motivated, with excellent customer service and communication skills. You will share cultural and natural history while providing fun and adventure. You must be able to endure weather extremes and driving up to 10 hours/day in a physically-demanding job; walking on uneven terrain and light hiking ability is required. Tour Guides must be at least 25 years of age with a good driving record. We provide extensive training and offer competitive pay and benefits.
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation is competitive with opportunities for advancement
- Benefits available first of month following 60 days service and includes medical and dental plans, vision plan, life insurance, 401(k) with match and paid vacation.
- We offer 3 or 4 day work weeks (considered part time and may not qualify for all benefits)
Submit Your Resume and Cover Letter
Jobs in Las Vegas with Pink Jeep Tours – Mission Statement
Through our commitment to the environment, customer service and company values, we strive as a team for the highest level of service and success in the adventure tour business. We sell fun and education, creating lasting memories!
- Be honest with ourselves, with the community and with each other
- Be responsible for the environment, the tour & the safety of our guests
- Observe our Permits at all times
- Re-invest in the company (buildings, systems, marketing, etc.)
- Continually improve the fleet
- Support the community
- Deliver on our promises
- Exceed customer expectations
- Provide clean, safe vehicles
- Employ approachable employees
- When things go wrong, find a way to make them right
Great Place to Work
- Great benefits, great pay, safe environment
- Invest in our employees (healthcare, bonuses, training)
- Respect and trust one another
- Reward accomplishments
- Create a culture of discipline and fun
- Make sound financial decisions
- Ensure realistic return on investments and capital expenditures
- Maintain relationships with vendors, Forest Service and the community
- Plan, fund and staff projects accordingly
- Without profitability, none of the other values are achievable