Hoover Dam Classic Tour
$99.00 Per Person · Approx. 4 hrs
Two departures daily – Morning & Afternoon
- Learn the history of Las Vegas as you leave the neon and glitter behind
- Drive through Vegas’ casino-free neighbor, Boulder City, soaking up its vintage charm.
- Take in views of sparkling Lake Mead on your way to the main event: the Hoover Dam.
- Visit the dam’s Visitor Center, and see multimedia presentations and displays.
- Travel back in time as you hear captivating stories about the dam’s planning and construction.
- Immerse yourself in interactive exhibits, or stop by the dam’s gift shop for a souvenir.
- Take an up-close look at the awe-inspiring Hoover Dam Power Plant.
- Step out onto the observation tower to take in the grandeur of the dam in its entirety.
- Walk along the dam itself and get panoramic, postcard-worthy views of the area.
- Gaze in amazement at your incredible view of a modern engineering feat: the Hoover Dam Bypass.
- Great photo ops, incredible scenery, engaging stories, and once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
- Door-to-door luxury with free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking and admission fees (included in tour price)
- Luxurious Tour Trekker where everyone rides first class
- Personally guided and narrated tour with our highly-trained, entertaining adventure guides
- Unlimited complimentary bottled water
- Small groups providing a tailored, memorable experience
- Morning and afternoon departure
- Collapsible wheelchairs acceptable when accompanied by another adult.
- Nevada law requires children to be properly secured in a car seat until they are at least 6 years old and 60 lbs.
- No children under 3 permitted on tour.
Pink Jeep Tours lets you travel in style during your Hoover Dam tour. Your luxurious Tour Trekker, custom-designed for your comfort, waits for you outside of your Las Vegas Strip hotel. Your tour guide will narrate your journey as you travel from the glitter of Vegas to the roaring water of the Hoover Dam.
On the way, observe the vintage charm of Boulder City that was built for the construction of Hoover Dam, and gaze upon the vast waters of Lake Mead sparkling beneath the sun.
Your Hoover Dam tour really begins when you step inside of the auditorium. Professional audio and film presentations uncover the Hoover Dam’s history and science as well as the plan that led to the building of the Dam. Jump into interactive exhibits inside the Visitor Center that explain the Hoover Dam’s engineering mysteries; then browse through the gift shop for a Hoover Dam souvenir.
Now it’s off to your tour of the Hoover Dam Power Plant. Learn about what went into its construction and what operational maintenance keeps the Hoover Dam running today.
As the next phase of your Hoover Dam tour begins, you will learn fun facts and legends about the details of building the Hoover Dam. Questions are always welcome, so ask away! Then step outside onto the Hoover Dam observation tower. Have you ever seen such a sight? Gaze in awe at this massive dam and think about what you’ve learned about how they constructed it. This is how mankind has tamed the rough waters of the Colorado River—and it is breathtaking.
Step out onto the Hoover Dam with your cameras for astounding views of the turquoise waters of the Colorado River below. The views of towering mountains and iridescent water are perfect for picturesque panoramic shots and make a great backdrop for your group photo. Want a picture? Your Pink Jeep Tour guide will gladly capture this timeless moment. We also drive across the Hoover Dam to the Arizona side where you’ll get great views of the Hoover Dam spillway and diversion tunnel.
Upgrade this tour with the Hoover Dam Top-To-Bottom Discovery Tour
Fantastic. Our tour guide (John) was outstanding. The tour was everything that was described to us and more..
Andy, 07 Jan 2017
Great, informative tour
Nancy, 07 Dec 2016
it's an awesome tour!! Glad we booked it through you and i think the pink jeep is cool too (: but on top of it Bill made the tour more fun and the rest of the group who are with us...Will definitely recommend you guys...
Melanie, 08 Nov 2016
It was a. Great tour. The ride was comfortable and the tour guide keep us very interested with his stories and telling about the scenery..
Shirley, 26 Oct 2016
Sarah, 17 Aug 2016
The tour was fantastic. I learned so much. I enjoyed the facts. It is a must tour for everyone. You will not learn the amount of information about Las Vegas, Boulder City, Lake Mead, or Hoover Dam if you drive to Hoover Dam on your own. You must take this tour.
Belinda, 09 May 2016