West Rim Drive, Fly, and Float Adventure Tour
$475.00 Per Person · Approx. 11 hrs
- Break the limits and explore the Grand Canyon by land, by air, and the Colorado River.
- Once aboard your luxurious Tour Trekker, make your way through the grand Mojave Desert.
- Get a good look at the Joshua trees around you; you can’t find them anywhere else in the world!
- At the canyon, board a luxury helicopter for a thrilling, 4,000 ft descent to the canyon floor.
- Take a ride down the river, and see lush vegetation and towering red cliffs. Get your camera!
- Fly back up to the canyon rim and head to Eagle Point, where you’ll enjoy a tasty BBQ lunch.
- Defy gravity at the Grand Canyon Skywalk—a glass bridge extending beyond the canyon’s edge. (Optional, extra fee)
- Immerse yourself in the culture of the Hualapai Nation at the Hualapai Village and Market.
- Make a quick stop at a Hoover Dam lookout for an unbelievable photo op.
- Door-to-door luxury with free hotel pickup and drop-off
- BBQ lunch with vegetarian options, salad and various sides
- Parking and admission fees
- Luxurious Tour Trekker where everyone rides first class
- Personally guided and narrated tour with our highly-trained, entertaining adventure guides
- Unlimited complimentary bottled water
- Small groups providing a tailored, memorable experience
- Collapsible wheelchairs acceptable when accompanied by another adult.
- Nevada law requires children to be properly secured in a car seat until they are at least 6 years old and 60 lbs.
- No children under 3 permitted on tour.
- Skywalk not included in tour price. Tickets can be purchased on site for $25.
- This tour is not recommended for persons with mobility issues.
- Helicopter tour provided by Sundance Helicopters or Papillon Helicopters.
- Boat tour provided by Hualapai River Runners.
Tour Description: Tours to Grand Canyon
Dive into the hidden beauty of the Grand Canyon floor with this Grand Canyon helicopter tour. This Pink Jeep Tours excursion is an exclusive pass to travel by road, by air and by Colorado River.
Your limitless journey begins in a Pink Jeep Tours Tour Trekker custom-built for luxurious comfort. Gaze outside the window for instant views of the glittering waters of Lake Mead as you head toward the Grand Canyon.
As you continue to cross the Mojave Desert towards your Grand Canyon helicopter tour, you enter a thriving Joshua Tree forest. These spike-leafed evergreens grow nowhere else in the world. These abundant Joshua Trees seem to wave as you zoom towards your magnificent destination.
Welcome to the Grand Canyon. Are you ready for your Grand Canyon helicopter tour? Board your luxury aircraft that lowers you 4,000 feet down into the canyon. This descent is a thrilling trip back in time, offering panoramic views of six million years of erosion through four geologic eras. Every angle seems to unveil its own shape and hue as you descend deeper and deeper into the canyon. The adventure doesn’t stop there.
Once your helicopter lands, you’ll board an excursion boat for a 10-minute ride down the mighty Colorado River. Be camera-ready. Your ride across the Colorado River provides picturesque views of red cliffs, lush vegetation, and towering rock formations hidden from view back at the rim. Keep a keen eye open for amazing photo opportunities.
Hungry? After your Grand Canyon helicopter tour lands back on high ground your professional tour guide is ready to show you around to more viewpoints at the West rim of the Grand Canyon. You will love the views at Eagle Point and Guano Point and you’ll have time to enjoy a tasty BBQ lunch.
The Grand Canyon Skywalk experience is not included in the tour price. If you wish to participate in the Grand Canyon Skywalk experience, you may purchase tickets through us at the time of booking for $25 per person. This daring glass and steel bridge walkway extends 70 feet beyond the rim, boasting unseen views of the Grand Canyon floor 4,000 feet below. A Grand Canyon helicopter tour is incomplete without immersing in the Native American culture. Introduce yourself to the Hualapai legacy by exploring the Hualapai Village and shopping at the Hualapai Market. Don’t miss dance performances and story-told legends brought to life by the Hualapai Nation.
On your return from the Grand Canyon there is time for a quick stop on the Arizona side of the Hoover Dam. Capture with your eyes and cameras the wondrous beauty of the Hoover Dam and the Colorado River. Pose for a timeless photo with a backdrop of mountainous rock looming over turquoise waters. Your tour guide will insist on taking your picture.
Amazing, Fotis was awesome and really looked after all of us. He had loads of knowledge and was very friendly and relaxed. We had a great time and will be asking for Fotis when we visit in the future!!!
Christie, 12 Apr 2017
The most amazing day! From pick up to drop off, our tour guide 'John' gave us a brilliant day to remember. Didn't know what to expect regarding the comfort of a jeep but it was the most comfortable vehicle I have travelled in, complete luxury. From the very start, Johns wealth of information and knowledge of the route and area was amazing, very interesting/informative and enhanced the whole day. Helicopter ride was my first and thought it was brilliant, boat trip was great...
Caroline and Neil, 18 Oct 2016
The tour was informative and fun. Time at each spot was just enough and never felt rushed. The helicopter was so awesome, my husband wants to go again! Everything was so incredible. Thomas was an amazing host and smelled nice. We shall judge all other tours by Pink Jeep tours. Love you guys!
Beth, 28 Aug 2016