Grand Canyon West Rim Classic Tour
$269.00 Per Person · Approx. 9-10 hrs
- Take in the inspiring views of the Mojave Desert, home of the world’s only Joshua tree forest.
- Explore Eagle Point, gateway to the Hualapai Nation, with native dances and a BBQ lunch.
- Step onto Grand Canyon Skywalk—a glass bridge extending beyond the rim. (Optional, extra fee)
- Get panoramic views of the Grand Canyon and a legendary bat cave from famous Guano point.
- Pick up an authentically crafted keepsake at the Hualapai Market.
- Make a quick stop at the Hoover Dam for incredible pictures of the dam, canyon, and lake.
- Enjoy hearing history and legend from your highly trained, professional tour guide.
- Door-to-door luxury with free hotel pickup and drop-off
- BBQ lunch with vegetarian options, salad and various sides
- Parking and admission fees
- Luxurious Tour Trekker where everyone rides first class
- Personally guided and narrated tour with our highly-trained, entertaining adventure guides
- Unlimited complimentary bottled water
- Small groups providing a tailored, memorable experience
- Collapsible wheelchairs acceptable when accompanied by another adult.
- No children under 3 permitted on tour.
- Skywalk not included in tour price. Tickets can be purchased on site for $25.
- For Skywalk ticket purchasers, cameras and cell phones are not permitted on the Skywalk. These items can be stored onsite in lockers, free of charge, during your Skywalk visit.
Start your Grand Canyon West Rim tour right. Board a luxurious Tour Trekker custom-built by Pink Jeep Tours to enhance your comfort and views. Don’t be shy about asking questions along the way. Your professional tour guide is an expert on the history, wildlife and incredible landscape of the Grand Canyon and the Mojave Desert.
Lake Mead is just outside your window. Can you believe this shimmering lake is manmade? Wave to the passengers aboard the Mississippi-style paddle wheelers as you zoom by Lake Mead’s stunning beauty.
Your close-up of the Mojave Desert has only begun. The road of your journey towards the Grand Canyon is now lined with countless spike-leafed evergreens. That’s because you just entered a Joshua tree forest found only in the Mohave Desert. Notice how these Joshua trees seem to be waving? Your tour guide will share how these desert trees earned their name.
And here’s the Grand Canyon, home of the Hualapai Nation. Embrace this Native American legacy at Eagle Point. Step inside the Hualapai Village for dance performances by members of the Hualapai Tribe and a BBQ lunch feast.
Eagle Point features the chance to walk across the Grand Canyon Skywalk experience. For $25.00 per person (advanced purchase from Pink Jeep Tours), it’s hard to pass up this opportunity for behind-the-scenes views. The Grand Canyon Skywalk is a steel and glass bridge walkway that stretches 70 feet away from the rim. This amazing feat of engineering technology offers astounding angles of the Grand Canyon unseen from the rim. Peer over the edge for a better view of the Grand Canyon floor 4,000 feet beneath your feet.
Guano Point is one of the most stunning viewpoints on your Grand Canyon West Rim tour. Walk to the tip of the point for a near 360-degree panoramic view of the Grand Canyon. Can you spot the bat cave below? Make sure to browse the keepsakes crafted by Hualapai artisans at the Hualapai Market.
At each Grand Canyon West Rim tour stop, your tour guide will escort you and share fascinating facts on Grand Canyon’s geology, history, culture and wildlife. Your tour guide will also recommend the best spots for that perfect photograph before you leave Grand Canyon West.
A brief stop may be in order on the Arizona side of the Hoover Dam on your return from Grand Canyon West towards Las Vegas. When you look at the Hoover Dam carved into sheer canyon walls, you’ll see why. Pause and reflect on the engineering wonder of the Hoover Dam above and the Colorado River below. Don’t forget to ask your tour guide to take your picture. These towering rock formations and glistening waters make for the perfect picture backdrop.
The tour was amazing. I have previously taken a Pink Jeep tour to the Grand Canyon from Sedona So when my friend from Australia said she was coming over here I knew that I wanted to take her on one of your tours because I had such a great time last time. I love that basically everyone had a window seat, you never have a bigger group the 8-10 people, seats are comfy, not squished like sardines &it has A/C. I wish I could remember our tour guides name but he was awesome. Me...
Madison, 15 Dec 2016