To book this tour please call: 1 (888) 900-4480
$429 Per Person · Approx. 9.5 hrs, including 2 hr Jeep tour
- Embrace the Grand Canyon—one of the seven wonders of the world—by air and by land.
- Get stunning aerial views of Lake Mead and Hoover Dam from a state-of-the-art Vistaline plane.
- Soar above the colored walls of the Grand Canyon, marveling at its red cliffs and towering pines.
- Climb inside one of our signature, pink, open-air Jeep Wranglers for your exclusive land tour.
- Snap a picture (or a dozen) of the gorgeous, panoramic canyon views at Mather Point.
- Get a unique canyon view from the wall of windows at Yavapai Observation Station.
- Stop at the Bright Angel Lodge for snacks, souvenirs, and a walk through the history room.
- Take in the extraordinary view at Moran Point; look for the Sinking Ship in the Hakatai Rapids!
- Watch the IMAX film “Grand Canyon: The Hidden Secrets.” (admission included)
- Fly back to Vegas by plane, leaving the canyon behind but taking the memories with you.
- Door-to-door luxury with free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Artisan sandwich lunch with homemade chips, seasonal fruit or vegetable and fresh baked cookie
- Parking and admission fees
- 2 hr open-air Jeep tour, exploring the best viewpoints
- Personally guided and narrated tour with our highly trained, entertaining adventure guides
- Unlimited complimentary bottled water
- Small groups providing a tailored, memorable experience
- IMAX ticket to watch the “Grand Canyon: Hidden Secrets” film
- Nevada law requires children to be properly secured in a car seat until they are at least 6 years old and 60 lbs.
- No children under 3 will be permitted on tour.
- Airplane tour provided by Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines
Your journey to the Grand Canyon begins by air. Board a state-of-the-art Scenic Airlines touring Vistaline reserved exclusively for your Grand Canyon tours. Then lean in towards your window for scenic views that will leave you speechless.
Absorb aerial views of Lake Mead’s clear blue waters. Watch boats and Mississippi-style paddle wheelers launch from the marina and glide along Lake Mead’s rippling surface.
You’ll be in awe when you see the Hoover Dam, America’s man-made wonder. Observe how frothing water is released from the jet-flow gates of the Hoover Dam. Wave goodbye to Nevada as your aircraft’s shadow dances across the Mike O’Callaghan – Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge.
As you fly closer to the most extreme of Grand Canyon tours, follow the picturesque path of the Colorado River. The glistening waters flirtatiously shift in hue. Is it turquoise, transparent or iridescent? Did the roaring waters of the Colorado River really carve the masterpiece of the Grand Canyon?
And here it is—the Grand Canyon. Soar high above its red canyon cliffs, its ponderosa and pinyon pines, and its watercolored walls in the distance.
Once on land, the next part of your journey begins. Step inside a world-famous, open-air pink Jeep Wrangler for the start of your Grand Canyon tours of the South Rim.
Now it’s time to get out your cameras. Mather Point welcomes you on the next part of your Grand Canyon tours. Only a short walk from the Visitor Center, Mather Point is a great introduction of the astounding colors, depth and wildlife of the Grand Canyon.
A short distance away is Yavapai Point. Observe the Grand Canyon’s mighty gorge through a wall of windows. Check out the exhibits at the Yavapai Museum that feature its own Grand Canyon tours through videos of the Grand Canyon floor and the Colorado River.
Step inside history at the Bright Angel Lodge. Built in 1935, this rustic structure is only feet from the canyon rim. Enjoy incredible views of the Grand Canyon while enjoying a refreshing breeze indoors. Pick up a snack, browse through the gift store, or explore its history room before venturing back out on your Grand Canyon tours.
Time to gaze into the Grand Canyon at Moran Point. Take in the far-reaching views of extraordinary landforms perfectly lit by the rising or setting sun. Glimpse down at the swirling waters of the Hakatai Rapids. Can you spot the Sinking Ship?
These Grand Canyon tours include an IMAX movie Grand Canyon: The Hidden Secrets that captures high-definition images of the Grand Canyon. Remember to collect your stamp for your national park passport at the Visitor Center before you board your Vistaliner and leave the Grand Canyon.
I thought that the tour offered lots of great sights.
Jared, 16 Apr 2017
We had a very enjoyable tour. Debbie, our tour guide was knowledgeable and attentive to our needs. We would recommend this tour, and especially Debbie, to our friends (as well as your future customers), when booking on Pink Jeep Tours anytime.!
Ike, 14 Apr 2017
Debby Graham was a wonderful tour guide who made an already incredible trip even more memorable. Her knowledge, enthusiasm, and good humor was contagious and really made my family and I feel very welcomed.
Enrique R., 14 Apr 2017
Debbie has got to be the best tour guide we've ever encountered! She was punctual, respectful, hospitable, knowlegeable, funny and took us to the right spots! The Grand Canyon Tour is definitely a must, especially with Pink Jeep. It is organized with a super comfortable vehicle, great food choices, and very special guides. You'll be lucky to end up with Debbie. Plus, her photography skills are tops! Loved the tour! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!
Virginia, 14 Apr 2017
Darlene, 12 Apr 2017
Jack & Colleen, 05 Apr 2017
The tour and Shanin were excellent.
Suranda, 29 Mar 2017
Enjoyed it very much. Very educational. A map of Grand Canyon would have been helpful with points of view marked.
Erylene, 11 Mar 2017
Pam, 09 Mar 2017
Could not say enough good things.
Marion, 27 Feb 2017
It was awesome! Brady was friendly and a wealth of knowledge. Would reccomemd this tour to anyone.
Fei, 08 Feb 2017
The tour was breathtaking to say the least. I wish we could have seen more of the Grand Canyon that day but we got some great views given the circumstances. Our guide Abel, was great! He made it very enjoyable!
Tracy, 18 Jan 2017
Hi there, Kegan Young was our tour guide and he was FANTASTIC, apologies I could not see his on the drop down list of names. He was so passionate, knowledgable and we more that beyond got our value for money. Every minute he provided us with a new and interesting fact. Much appreciated Kegan, the tour made our holiday. Thank you!!! Lowri and Holly (Wales, UK)
Lowri, 08 Nov 2016
I was excited to get in the "pink" vehicle. This tour was more personal with the small group setting. Kyle and AJ were great and made me feel comfortable. I enjoyed the jeep ride and the stops we made. To learn some of the history in the smaller group setting was great. I enjoyed every minute.
Rita, 21 Oct 2016
I found it interesting, Rich made it fun and very informative, the sites we were taken to were breath taking, a person would really have to experience this for themselves since no words or pictures can describe the awesomeness of the Grand Canyon.
Paula, 17 Oct 2016
Tour was wonderful!!! Got to see lots of things that we would not have it we were on our own.
Lanie, 10 Oct 2016
We had a tour package that I booked through Papillon, it included a helicopter tour, jeep tour and IMAX film. We had relatives from Belguim with us on a first USA trip and they loved it and had the best time! We thought the combination of the 3 tours gave us a wonderful look and learned a lot. I would highly recommend it and thought it was well worth the money,
Cynthia, 06 Oct 2016
Pink Adventure Tours really makes the perfect tour and I recommend everyone to take tour from Pink Adventure at least one time to see the difference....
Ashish, 03 Oct 2016
Scott, 11 Sep 2016
The jeep tour, along with the fly over, was the perfect way to see the Grand Canyon. Frank, our guide, was friendly and informative. We'll do it again next time we're in AZ.
Sandi, 10 Aug 2016