To book this tour please call: 1 (888) 900-4480
$429 Per Person · Approx. 9.5 hrs, including 2 hr Jeep tour
- Embrace the Grand Canyon—one of the seven wonders of the world—by air and by land.
- Get stunning aerial views of Lake Mead and Hoover Dam from a state-of-the-art Vistaline plane.
- Soar above the colored walls of the Grand Canyon, marveling at its red cliffs and towering pines.
- Climb inside one of our signature, pink, open-air Jeep Wranglers for your exclusive land tour.
- Snap a picture (or a dozen) of the gorgeous, panoramic canyon views at Mather Point.
- Get a unique canyon view from the wall of windows at Yavapai Observation Station.
- Stop at the Bright Angel Lodge for snacks, souvenirs, and a walk through the history room.
- Take in the extraordinary view at Moran Point; look for the Sinking Ship in the Hakatai Rapids!
- Watch the IMAX film “Grand Canyon: The Hidden Secrets.” (admission included)
- Fly back to Vegas by plane, leaving the canyon behind but taking the memories with you.
- Door-to-door luxury with free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Artisan sandwich lunch with homemade chips, seasonal fruit or vegetable and fresh baked cookie
- Parking and admission fees
- 2 hr open-air Jeep tour, exploring the best viewpoints
- Personally guided and narrated tour with our highly trained, entertaining adventure guides
- Unlimited complimentary bottled water
- Small groups providing a tailored, memorable experience
- IMAX ticket to watch the “Grand Canyon: Hidden Secrets” film
- Nevada law requires children to be properly secured in a car seat until they are at least 6 years old and 60 lbs.
- No children under 3 will be permitted on tour.
- Airplane tour provided by Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines
Your journey to the Grand Canyon begins by air. Board a state-of-the-art Scenic Airlines touring Vistaline reserved exclusively for your Grand Canyon tours. Then lean in towards your window for scenic views that will leave you speechless.
Absorb aerial views of Lake Mead’s clear blue waters. Watch boats and Mississippi-style paddle wheelers launch from the marina and glide along Lake Mead’s rippling surface.
You’ll be in awe when you see the Hoover Dam, America’s man-made wonder. Observe how frothing water is released from the jet-flow gates of the Hoover Dam. Wave goodbye to Nevada as your aircraft’s shadow dances across the Mike O’Callaghan – Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge.
As you fly closer to the most extreme of Grand Canyon tours, follow the picturesque path of the Colorado River. The glistening waters flirtatiously shift in hue. Is it turquoise, transparent or iridescent? Did the roaring waters of the Colorado River really carve the masterpiece of the Grand Canyon?
And here it is—the Grand Canyon. Soar high above its red canyon cliffs, its ponderosa and pinyon pines, and its watercolored walls in the distance.
Once on land, the next part of your journey begins. Step inside a world-famous, open-air pink Jeep Wrangler for the start of your Grand Canyon tours of the South Rim.
Now it’s time to get out your cameras. Mather Point welcomes you on the next part of your Grand Canyon tours. Only a short walk from the Visitor Center, Mather Point is a great introduction of the astounding colors, depth and wildlife of the Grand Canyon.
A short distance away is Yavapai Point. Observe the Grand Canyon’s mighty gorge through a wall of windows. Check out the exhibits at the Yavapai Museum that feature its own Grand Canyon tours through videos of the Grand Canyon floor and the Colorado River.
Step inside history at the Bright Angel Lodge. Built in 1935, this rustic structure is only feet from the canyon rim. Enjoy incredible views of the Grand Canyon while enjoying a refreshing breeze indoors. Pick up a snack, browse through the gift store, or explore its history room before venturing back out on your Grand Canyon tours.
Time to gaze into the Grand Canyon at Moran Point. Take in the far-reaching views of extraordinary landforms perfectly lit by the rising or setting sun. Glimpse down at the swirling waters of the Hakatai Rapids. Can you spot the Sinking Ship?
These Grand Canyon tours include an IMAX movie Grand Canyon: The Hidden Secrets that captures high-definition images of the Grand Canyon. Remember to collect your stamp for your national park passport at the Visitor Center before you board your Vistaliner and leave the Grand Canyon.
Tour was wonderful!!! Got to see lots of things that we would not have it we were on our own.
Lanie, 10 Oct 2016
We had a tour package that I booked through Papillon, it included a helicopter tour, jeep tour and IMAX film. We had relatives from Belguim with us on a first USA trip and they loved it and had the best time! We thought the combination of the 3 tours gave us a wonderful look and learned a lot. I would highly recommend it and thought it was well worth the money,
Cynthia, 06 Oct 2016
Pink Adventure Tours really makes the perfect tour and I recommend everyone to take tour from Pink Adventure at least one time to see the difference....
Ashish, 03 Oct 2016
Scott, 11 Sep 2016
The jeep tour, along with the fly over, was the perfect way to see the Grand Canyon. Frank, our guide, was friendly and informative. We'll do it again next time we're in AZ.
Sandi, 10 Aug 2016
Sam took us to great sightseeing locations - each canyon view more jaw dropping than the next. He pointed out various indigenous plants and explained their uses by native people who lived there . He always offered to take photos and answered all questions asked.
Evelyn, 06 Aug 2016
We filled oout this same questionairre but we felt we had to add to it. Werner Memmel was the greatest. Not only was he an excellent tour guide, he was passionate about the Canyon and the surrounding plant life. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience. This was our second Pink Jeep tour. Last year we traveled with a wonderful lady named Carol. It was on July 17, 2015 on the Grand Canyon/Hoover Dam Classic Combo. It was such a great experience with such a great tour guide, we...
Emile, 25 Jul 2016
Alex, 24 Jul 2016
Kim, 12 Jul 2016
Great tour. From the incredible airplane ride from Las Vegas from your partner, to the Jeep tour of the canyon, we really enjoyed the perspective of the flight combined with Jen's wealth of knowledge as our Pink Jeep guide at the south rim.
Philip, 10 Jul 2016
Adam was awesome! I could tell that he loves what he does. It was an unforgettable experience!
John, 07 Jul 2016
The name to our guide is Duff Burns et his name is not in the list. It's a pleasure to make this tour with this man. Really interesting and funny occasionally.
Denise, 28 Jun 2016
The tour was excellent, I could not have described it any other way, and would recommend it to anyone who wants a new experience in their lives. AWESOME. and thank all of those who participated in our journey......especially Cory Daniels who added to our experience.
Carl, 16 Jun 2016
It was alot of fun, our tour guide, Frank, explained from the trees to the history of the Grand Canyon.
Benjamin, 11 Jun 2016
Tim, 25 May 2016