Grand Canyon South Rim Tour
$269.00 Per Person · Approx. 13 hrs
- Experience one of our most popular tours as you visit the South Rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Travel through the picturesque Mojave Desert and make your way to historic Route 66.
- Stop at Bright Angel Lodge (right on the rim!) for snacks, souvenirs, and breathtaking views.
- Get a panoramic view (and an incredible picture!) of the Grand Canyon from Mather Point.
- Visit Yavapai Observation Station for unobstructed views of the gorge through an amazing wall of windows.
- Walk to the nearby museum for exhibits and videos that bring the beauty of the canyon to life.
- Pick up an authentic Native American keepsake at a nearby trading post.
- Door-to-door luxury with free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fresh breakfast and artisan sandwich lunch with homemade chips, seasonal fruit or vegetable and fresh baked cookie
- Parking and admission fees
- Luxurious Tour Trekker where everyone rides first class
- Personally guided and narrated tour with our highly-trained, entertaining adventure guides
- Unlimited complimentary bottled water
- Small groups providing a tailored, memorable experience
- National Park passport stamp available at the Visitor Center
- Collapsible wheelchairs acceptable when accompanied by another adult.
- Nevada law requires children to be properly secured in a car seat until they are at least 6 years old and 60lbs.
- No children under 3 permitted on tour.
- Skywalk is not an option on this tour.
Accommodations for all Grand Canyon tours from Las Vegas are on us. Your profession tour guide will pick you up from your Las Vegas hotel in a Tour Trekker custom-built by Pink Jeep Tours for luxurious travel. Your professional tour guide will act as your chauffeur and expert on all things about the South Rim, including its history, geology, wildlife and urban legends.
Your tour will venture out from the Vegas Strip and into the Mojave Desert. Coast along the historic Route 66, past the Old Santa Fe Railway, and see a canvas of ponderosa pine forests and beautiful mountains appears along the Coconino Plateau. As your professional tour guide drives you toward the Grand Canyon, you’ll listen to stories about the discovery and the settling of the Grand Canyon.
Your Grand Canyon tours from Las Vegas takes you to Bright Angel Lodge. This historic structure and its scene cabins, built in 1935, are only feet away from the rim. Stop at the Soda Fountain for snacks and refreshments without pressing pause on the impeccable Grand Canyon views. Explore the history room and shop for that special souvenir at the gift store.
Get your cameras ready. Mather Point holds picturesque views only a few steps from the Visitor Center. Embrace the endless stretch of this watercolor landscape that varies from red and orange to blue and purple. This breathtaking viewpoint has an extensive viewing area designed for fantastic panoramic pictures.
Yavapai Point is only a few paces away. Take in the enormity of the Grand Canyon’s expansive gorge through a wall of windows provided for your viewing experience. The Yavapai Museum nearby adds an interactive experience to your Grand Canyon tours from Las Vegas. Videos and exhibits explore unreachable views of the Grand Canyon floor and the Colorado River.
As part of Pink Jeep Tours’ Grand Canyon tours from Las Vegas, a delicious breakfast snack and full lunch is provided. Don’t miss your chance to purchase authentic Native American keepsakes crafted by professional artisans at a trading post before leaving the Grand Canyon National Park.
The tour was wonderful. Kyle Gifford was awesome! Very informative and told us not only about the Canyon but about the nature around it. Just fantastic :)
Stephanie, 12 Oct 2016
The tour was amazing!! You don't have him on your list of guides but Sam Rodriguez was our tour guide and had excellent knowledge of the canyon. He was friendly and courteous. We really enjoyed the trip. Great tour and guide. Thanks Sam.
Cindy, 03 Oct 2016
Awesome Tour! Best way to see the best of the Grand Canyon National Park in 90 minutes!!
Michael, 30 Sep 2016
It was absolutely amazing! Being in small group with a dedicated instructor allowed us to fully comprehend the caynon's background and all information surrounding it. It was definitely on the bucket list and I'm glad I have completed it!
Izzy, 12 Sep 2016
Great tour. Sam Rodriguez , our guide was very close to us , careful and atentive in addition to be a safe driver.
Ali, 10 Sep 2016
This is an excellent way to see the Grand Canyon. Although the day was 13 hours in total it was incredibly relaxing. The pink jeep itself is very comfortable and air conditioned . Our tour guide was absolutely amazing. We had a full commentary for most of the journey, not only about the Grand Canyon but about the early history of Las Vegas and the flora and fauna of the areas we were passing through. Our guide also made sure there were plenty of rest stops along the way...
Rosaleen, 31 Aug 2016
Nancy, 20 Aug 2016
Sean was great did a great job great tour
Steve, 04 Aug 2016
Tour guide was Ted Riley and he was magnificent.
George, 29 Jul 2016
gerald, 26 Jul 2016
A must to take while seeing The Grand Canyon! My father and I highly recommend the open jeep to tour the Canyon!! It was worth the money and we have memories that will last us a life time thanks to the Pink Jeep tours!!!
Tasha, 25 Jul 2016
Awesome! Corey Daniels was family oriented, friendly and very knowledgeable! Took us to the best views and we learned a lot about plants, saw a fossil, saw the river, talked about many of the rock formations. Jeep was fun! Who doesn't love to ride in a jeep? Now if you only did off roading option! Huenecke family, Chicago, Il
Carrie, 09 Jul 2016
Loved the tour
Luisa, 07 Jul 2016
The tour was awesome and fun
Alexis, 27 Jun 2016
Our tour guide, Abel, was fantastic! He is obviously very knowledgeable about both the canyon and natural science. He was able to answer every question put to him with plenty of information. I would totally recommend this tour to anyone visiting the Grand Canyon!
renee, 20 Jun 2016
Great tour we both really enjoyed it
Dave, 06 Jun 2016
Ted was our tour guide he was awesome!
Cindy, 20 May 2016