$79.00 Per Person · Approx. 5 hrs (Departs at 4 PM, ends at 9 PM)
Night tour only; operates Monday and Thursday
Tax not included.
This tour is temporarily unavailable for bookings.
- Award-winning foodie experience with guided walking tour between four restaurants
- VIP seating and a parade of signature dishes
- Guided night tour of glittering Las Vegas in an open-air pink Jeep Wrangler
- Highly trained tour guide entertains with stories, fun facts, and history
- Photo-op at the iconic “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign
- See Wedding Chapel Row and famous Gold and Silver Pawn Shop
- Visit historic Fremont Street Experience with its high-tech light and sound shows
- All tours depart from Palazzo fountain; drop off at adjacent Venetian ground transportation area
- Restaurant gratuity included in price. Alcohol paid separately. Guide gratuity not included
Note: this tour requires walking between four different restaurants and approximately 40 minutes of walking on the Jeep tour portion. Jeeps are not capable of carrying a wheelchair. This tour is not recommended for disabled guests.
Get ready for a culinary adventure that gives way to an evening of razzle-dazzle in this five-hour excursion. Stroll to four award-winning restaurants, past wait lines to your own VIP table, where you’ll enjoy multiple signature dishes at each stop.
After you have your fill, climb aboard an open-air, Pink Jeep Wrangler for an unforgettable ride down the glittering lights of the Las Vegas Strip. Your guide will entertain with fun facts and history of this fascinating city, including how the most famous casinos were built. Along the way, you’ll get to snap a photo next to the iconic “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas’’ sign, see Wedding Chapel Row and historic Fremont Street with its high-tech light and sound displays. At the end, your Pink Jeep will deliver you back to the Venetian ground transportation area, adjacent to the Palazzo.
Fantastic Tommy from New York was awesome!
Paul, 13 Jul 2016